We have beautifully crafted unique boats with skippers who are genuinely engaged and will make a difference. So, where do you want to go, what do you want to do? We’d love to look after you!
Some things to consider
- Our ferries are available for charter every evening except for Mondays from 6pm through to 12pm. Advance booking required.
- All ferries are skippered, ie there is no self-drive option
- Ferries are fully enclosed
- $350.00ph – minimum two hour hire
- BYO liquor – there is no corkage or other charges associated with the consumption of alcohol [we have a full range of glassware and cold storage onboard]
- Food – we provide an extensive hot & cold light snack menu, please refer to our catering options. However, you are welcome to bring your own snack food – we have hot & cold storage, crockery & cutlery onboard. There is a nominal service charge applicable for the self-cater option.
- Ferries comfortably cater for up to eleven passengers
- A 40% deposit will secure the boat for you. We ask for the balance of payment 7 days prior to departure
- Our boats have a No Smoking policy
- We have a toilet onboard
One small but important note: We are not a party boat. We will work with you to ensure you have a very special event, whether that's an evening on the river with friends/family or, a tour of the city’s riverside bars and restaurants. But please understand, our skippers are generally too old to handle high volume music and too seasoned to accept poor behavior.
Why book a Little Ferry?
The NO REASON Tour
Tired of the ‘same old same old’ Friday or Saturday nights..? Why don’t you gather a few friends together and hire one of our boats for a couple of hours and cruise around the Swan River. You can lean back and relax/chat whilst we tour the river showing the unique spectacle of the city lights or, stop off at any of the local ale houses or restaurants along the way. It’s your tour, you make the plan.
Visiting Friends or Family
No argument – there’s not a better way of getting a feel for our beautiful city than seeing it from the water. Let our skippers take you for a tour around the central waterways of the Swan River and talk to you about our river, our indigenous heritage and our city. It is the most magical few hours…
Weddings [and other big days]
If any aspect of your wedding involves a riverside location, we have a range of wedding services specifically tailored for you.
Give me a call on 0488 777 088 and have a chat - we’ll do whatever it takes.
Please, don’t invite colleagues or clients over from the Eastern states or overseas without considering a cruise around the city waterways onboard one of our beautiful boats. We provide professional tailored packages including personalized service staff to look after food and beverage service onboard.
Whether its a ‘meet & greet’ session or recognizing team members for their work, Little Ferry Co. can make the occasion that little bit more special
Think about the number of fantastic food and beverage outlets we have along the riverside. There are too many to list and that list is getting longer with the developments of Elizabeth Quay, Point Fraser, Riverside and the South Perth Penninsula. I think the formal term for combining many tasting dishes is called a 'degustation menu', but whatever the correct terminology is there is no doubting the limitless possibilities there are in using the river as a conduit for your personally designed progressive dinner. Choose the outlets, the timing, the dishes - its easy and its fun.
Work Do's, Birthday Parties, Other Celebrations
Do something different! Whether you’re looking for a progressive dinner cruise or a tour of the riverside nightspots, talk to us about your plans. We’re very flexible and will help you put together a package that fits your needs
The most productive time of the day, beween 6am and 8am. Why not bring your colleagues along for a breakfast meeting... kick the day off in a very special way with our breakfast snack menu, tea and coffee and a cruise around the CBD central waterways on what is on most mornings, an absolute millpond... not a ripple on the water, not a sound to be heard. Witness the city waking up. It is an inspirational way for your team to start the day!
If you'd like to book a Little Ferry for your next event, please fill out our online quote form to reserve your booking.